Areas of Practice
LET'S GET YOU CAUGHT UP!
Don't worry, we've got you covered. Whether you have a shoebox of receipts for the last 10 year or just need help getting organized:
- Get organized
- Identify tax compliance requirements
- Enter current and retroactive information into accounting software to determine potential commodity tax liabilities
- Print information from updated accounting software for your public accountant to prepare business tax return
- Work with the Canada Revenue Agency, Minister of Finance and the Receiver General on your behalf regarding payment plans; volunteer disclosure & working to minimize, and in some cases, eliminate interest & penalties
LET'S KEEP YOU GOING!
Whether you need us for daily, monthly, quarterly or yearly services we're here for you! Here are just some of what we do:
- Keep you organized so you can find what you're looking for when you need it
- Implement a bookkeeping process to ensure simplicity, continuity and efficiency
- Data entry from daily invoicing to entering monthly bills
- Keep up with payroll and commodity tax filings and remittances
- Work with public accountant and Canada Revenue Agency to ensure we are all on the same page
- Maintain current records so you know how much is coming in and going out so you can manage your business better
- Track inventory and capital assets so you know what you have to sell and grow your business and be able to determine what you need
Through the use of computerized information and a combination of your input and company history we are happy to put together a projection to help you focus on needed areas to grow and further develop your business.
ALREADY HAVE A BOOKKEEPER?
Here are some other things we can help with:
- Transitioning to computerized accounting or from one software to another
- Fix subledgers to match general ledgers in existing computerized accounting software
- Implement bookkeeping and filing processes to improve efficiency and reduce year-end adjusting journal entries from your public accountant
- Assess the need for control measures to assist with detecting theft or loss of inventory
NEED A PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT IN YOUR AREA?
In our collective work experiences we have come into contact with many experienced and knowledgeable accounting professionals throughout Southwestern Manitoba. We understand that your relationship with your accountant is important and for that reason it must be a good fit. We are happy to assist with this process by having more than just one professional that we can refer you to.
CANADA REVENUE AGENCY (GST, TAX, PAYROLL)
As a bookkeeping service organization we can make the calls to the Canada Revenue Agency with a general question on your behalf in the event you have one of those questions that you just don't feel comfortable calling about yourself.
As a representative of your business, if so desired, we can also speak to the Canada Revenue Agency for you about making instalment and/or catch up payments getting things filed as soon as possible if behind. This could be for GST, income tax or payroll.
PROVINCIAL SALES TAX
We are happy to speak with PST representatives on your behalf as well in the event you're unsure about compliance from inter-provincial/international questions to different service/product based type questions.
WORKERS COMPENSATION BOARD
Do you need coverage? If you're unsure and we don't know from experience we'll find out for you and are happy to help with the related forms.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
SERVICE BASED BUSINESSES - wE KNOW THAT TYPICALLY 'YOU' ARE THE BUSINESS SO TIME IS EVERYTHING TO YOU
MANUFACTURING - PROPER INVENTORY TRACKING & MANAGEMENT IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF YOUR BUSINESS
RETAIL/RESTAURANT - YOUR POINT OF SALES SYSTEM AND ITS ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IS VITAL TO EFFICIENCY
farms - ACCOUNTING FOR ALLOWABLE AND NON-ALLOWABLE INCOME AND EXPENSES SEPARATELY CAN MAKE AGRISTABILITY TIME SIGNIFICANTLY EASIER